London Office
Quick Contact
Image Alt

November 2022

If you are an American and Israeli dual citizen / green card holder who has income from wages, self employment, investments, businesses or any other source and did not report to the US tax authorities / reported partially / or reported in the past and stopped, you are in trouble. Even if it is an amount that you think is negligible, you are liable to criminal charges and fines and the US tax authorities are not going to give up easily. What should I do? Report! Our global village has become "small". The transfer of information between the tax

At your service

Please leave your massage

Call Now Button